the stick's end the stick's end

hehhe

That was pretty original; not at all what I expected. Melikes.

SticksDie SticksDie

W00t

was that poop on the middle spike?

That ruled, 0 on originality, but it beats the shit out of most stick stuff. I was reluctant to even watch it when I say "stick" in the title.

3, awe snap

Zela 1st apperance Zela 1st apperance

ALL MY 5

That ruled.

froggystomper responds:

he he he thank you you are the best ...

Downfall of Two Candies Downfall of Two Candies

well i know whats wrong..

Lemon head is just sour and old.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

totally

Project: WINTER Project: WINTER

way above average

wonderful, only thing is....the voices suck. I mean they are awful, especially the accent on the little guy. I kept laughing with embarrasment for the voice-actors' sake. It's beautiful and well done, otherwise. Keep up the good work.

LOTRTehFellowship Prelude LOTRTehFellowship Prelude

sweet

really sounded like arwen

TimeCry TimeCry

well...

that band sucks ass, but you rule.

The Battle Part 1 The Battle Part 1

uh..

"Please don't BLAM! I put a lot of time and effort into this." Don't quit your day job buddy, you are obvious not cut out for this stuff. It had some dumb, cliche ideas behind it, and it was executed poorly. Try being a little original, because if it isn't original, it would have to be totally awesome to get any recognition.

Belgarion responds:

I realize that this flash isn't as good as others but the reason I don't want this to be blammed is that there will be a part 2 coming out. You have to realize that I began this flash from the first day I got it. It's sort of a work in progress, believe me part 2 (And maybe 3) Will not be of the same caliber. With that said I'm glad that your review has constructive criticism and not just UR FLASH Sux with all zero marks.

Sam Sam

::sniff::

I read the review before mine: "making a tear fall to my cheek" I said WIMP.
But alas, my eyes began to water. Poor poor Sam, I did not know him, but I love him.

ThingsTheyCarried-Vietnam ThingsTheyCarried-Vietnam

As a fan of O'brian (spelling?) I love this movie. also that is my favorite story from the book, so it was nice to revisit it. nice work.